First, before you can even begin to use Facebook Live, it is important to know exactly what Facebook Live is and what it does. Facebook Live is a live video streaming application that is built into both your personal Facebook account and also into your Facebook business account. With this capability, you are now able to broadcast live to your friends or fan base from wherever you may be. The first time you go live (on a personal account), all of your friends will be notified that you are currently streaming live to Facebook. You friends can see what exactly you’re doing in that moment, and even better, friends can interact with you by hitting “like,” commenting or by sharing your live video. Best of all? Facebook live is free. You record the video and share it instantly at no cost, unless you choose boost it of course.
Anyone can use Facebook Live, but more importantly, every business should be using this live streaming capability. Facebook Live is at the forefront of the Lead Generation movement. As a business owner, you can quickly create a live video right from your phone. Start by opening up the Facebook Manager app, tap on the status bar and select live video. You will then be live as a business right from your smartphone. There are not any barriers to producing a live video on Facebook. The Facebook Pages app is free and so is the live stream capability; the only cost you incur is just a few minutes of your time. Here are just a few industries that have effectively used Facebook Live:
It’s time to start using live video to promote your business, any business. It does not matter what industry your business is part of, Facebook Live can help you promote your business. Real estate, retail, family & law, health & fitness and medical are just a few industries that have made success in capturing new audiences through live video. Facebook live video is an excellent way to engage users across Facebook, but there are 10 steps to make your live video experience a success.
2. Ask fans to subscribe, so they can receive notifications when you go live
3. Write a Compelling Description Before You Go Live.
4. Ensure That You Have a Strong Connection When Using a Mobile Device on a Wireless Network
5. Say “Hi” to Your Friends by Name & Respond to Their Comments While Live
6. Use a Wifi Network When Possible
7. Broadcast Longer-You Will Reach More People
After Your First Live Video:
8. Be Creative & Go Live Often
9. Turn Off Your Phone/Turn On Call Forwarding When Your Live
10. Make Your Videos More Professional With Inexpensive Equipment Upgrades.