15 Days to Ramp It Up
#SmallBiz Marketing Checklist for the Holidays
Take Your Business to the Next Level This Holiday Season
Today, and for the next thirteen days, we’re challenging you to take our Holiday Marketing Challenge. We’ll help you take your business to the next level this holiday season by giving you new ways to engage customers, promote products and services, and get in the holiday spirit! :
Holiday Marketing Challenge Day Two: Holiday Themed Treats or Drinks
One of the worst parts of the holidays is all the shopping people have to do. One of the best parts is enjoying seasonal cookies, candy, and drinks. Take away some of the shopping stress your customers feel with holiday food! First of all, they won’t be expecting you to have fresh munchies or drinks. It’s a nice surprise! Secondly, it satisfies any cravings they may have while out shopping. Thirdly, shopping with children can be a trying experience. If you have a small snack, it can distract children and keep their parents free and happy to shop. Adding a small snack or drink shows customers you are willing to go the extra mile and give them a positive shopping experience. Last but not least, it adds to the holiday spirit!
***Make sure to list ingredients like nuts or gluten for customers who may have allergies****
Not sure where to start? Here’s an easy, no-bake recipe from the 3v Team!
Homemade Peppermint Bark
– 1 bag of white chocolate chips
– 1 bag of traditional red and white stripped peppermint hard candies. DO NOT use lifesaver candies. You can also use different mint hard candy like spearmint, wintergreen, or cinnamon, if you prefer.
- Cover a 13×9 baking pan with wax paper.You want the paper to go over the edges of the pan so you can easily lift it out later.
- Melt a bag of white chocolate chips in the microwave or over boiling water.
- While your chips are melting, fold a towel and place it under the bag of peppermints.
- Smash the peppermints with a hammer until they are about the size of a pencil eraser or smaller. Note: you don’t want the pieces to be so large as to be difficult to chew.
- Once the chocolate is melted, use a colander to sift the powdery pieces into the chocolate. Stir it a few times with a spatula.
- After mixing peppermint powder with chocolate, pour the chocolate into the pan.
- Use spatula to spread chocolate evenly over pan.
- Evenly sprinkle larger peppermint pieces over melted chocolate.
- Place pan in fridge until chocolate is hardened.
- Once chocolate is hard, remove from pan and peel off wax paper from bottom of treats.
- Break into bite size pieces. The pieces will be uneven like bark from a tree.
- Place on serving tray and enjoy!
Stay tuned for a new challenge tomorrow! Best of luck with your #HolidayMarketingChallenge. Send us photos of how you rise to the challenge!
Make This Holiday Season Your Businesses Best Holiday Season Ever – Marketing Tips
3V is publishing a series of valuable marketing tips for the holidays called the #HolidayMarketingChallenge, 15 valuable marketing blogs in 15 days! The last day for the holiday marketing challenge will be Friday, November 27th! After that day, 3V will package up all the articles into one easy to download and print holiday marketing tips cheat sheet.
Holiday Marketing Tips Cheat Sheet
Below is the list of published Holiday Marketing Challenge articles, please do take a minute to read, review and share some of our valuable marketing ideas!